Lyndhurst, Ohio

I had an appointment to look for a wedding dress.I called 1-hour in advance to let them know that I was waiting on my sister who traveled 3 hours to shop with me was running 15-minutes behind, which would make me about 15-minutes or less late to my appointment.

Agnes, who claimed she was the manager was very rude; she kept interrupting me as I was trying to explain.

She then asked if I wanted to rescheduled, because I would be taking up too much time.Needless to say, i made it to the appt, 10 minutes late, but left.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with window display and stated that there is a room for improvement of agnes and manager attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Brides By Demetrios needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brides By Demetrios.

Had an Experience with Brides By Demetrios?

Comments