Lyndhurst, Ohio

I had an appointment to look for a wedding dress.I called 1-hour in advance to let them know that I was waiting on my sister who traveled 3 hours to shop with me was running 15-minutes behind, which would make me about 15-minutes or less late to my appointment.

Agnes, who claimed she was the manager was very rude; she kept interrupting me as I was trying to explain.

She then asked if I wanted to rescheduled, because I would be taking up too much time.Needless to say, i made it to the appt, 10 minutes late, but left.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with window display and stated that there is a room for improvement of agnes and manager attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wedding dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Brides By Demetrios needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brides By Demetrios.

Had an Experience with Brides By Demetrios?

Comments

BTL Entertainment - Review in Ceremonies and Events category  from Universal City, Texas BTL Entertainment "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..." Read more Gigmasters - I am not paying you - to allow dangerous betrayers to ruin my business reputation. Gigmasters "Gigmasters: I am discontinuing all services with Gigmasters as of 09/04/2017 at the fiscal end of this service year. Do not charge my account again. I am not paying you..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Kbg Logistics - Crazy KBG driver truck #7004 Kbg Logistics "We were driving on 95N when a white tractor trailer truck #7004 cut us off in the far left lane to pass a slower driver in the middle lane. We..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more