2.4

DO NOT USE BRIDES BY DEMETRIOS. First, let me start by saying my dress is beautiful but the customer service is TERRIBLE.

And this is why: 1) I went to the Scottsdale location and found my dress rather quickly, which was great. However, I was told that the store did not have space in the back to store my dress when it came in so it would be shipped to my house. But the real reason is would be shipped to my house was being that the store was closing a week later! So they completely lied and having to deal with corporate has been a nightmare.

2) Corporate called and said my dress would be here end of October and said they would update me with its progress. I didn't hear from them beginning of November so I called and they said my dress was running a couple weeks late. That would have been nice to know since my wedding is in December and I need to get it fitted. 3) Since I couldn't get my dress altered at the store since it closed, I called the three contacts they gave me and one seemed out of business, one was rude on the phone and another was way across town so I had to find my own tailor.

4) When I finally received my dress and brought it to the tailor, there was a HUGE RIP at the bottom of the dress, probably because it was poorly shipped! I called Demetrios corporate and sent them a picture, and rather than apologizing and compensating me for the damage, she asked how tall I was and I said I was 5'4" and she said "Oh, well it will be cut off the dress anyways since the dresses are made for someone 5'10. If your tailor charges extra for this or finds this a problem, then you need to find a different tailor." This was completely unprofessional and very disappointing being that my wedding is next month. Overall, I love my dress but the company and customer service is TERRIBLE.

If you have any problems with the dress, they will not do anything about it.

I didn't get one apology for the huge rip in my dress. Finding your dress should be a great experience

Review about: Brides By Demetrios Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

You got what you wanted.

Stop griping.

And don't beat anyone else over the head with it for the rest of your life.

End result is all that matters.

"Service with a smile" was a slogan in the 1950's.